MICAS 2016 - Management of resources and services in Cloud and Sky computing, 26-27 September 2016, Timisoara, Romania
5th Workshop organized in conjunction with SYNASC 2016
26-27 September 2016, West University of Timisoara, Romania
The event intends to be an open forum for discussions about the state-of-the-art, the recent achievements and the future in breaking the barriers of Cloud adoption on large scale, barriers that are related to vendor lock-in, lack of common interfaces and standards and so on, shortly the ones hindering the vision of InterCloud or Multi-Clouds.
Call for papers:
Original contributions are invited to be reported to the event.
The suggested topics are the followings (but not restricted to):
- self-organisation in Clouds and federation of Clouds
- applications using multiple Clouds
- interoperability between Clouds
- portability of Cloud based applications
- run-time selection of Cloud services
- reliability of Cloud services
- auto-scaling techniques
- scheduling over heterogeneous Clouds
- dynamic load balancing between multiple Clouds
- architectures for automatic management of applications based on multiple Clouds
- model-driven architectures for multiple Cloud usage scenarios
- open-source support for Cloud computing
- Cloud provider selection mechanisms
- SLA management for Clouds
- Call for papers: May 25, 2016
- Full paper submissions: June 25, 2016
- Notifications: August 1, 2016
- Registrations: September 4, 2016
- Revised papers: September 4, 2016
- Event: 26-27 September 2016
- Publication in Conference Publishing Services (CPS) proceedings of SYNASC 2016: January 2017
- Extended version of selected papers for SCPE: March 2017
- Notifications: April 2017
- Publication of selected papers in SCPE: May 2017
The papers should be submitted at Easychair account of SYNASC workshops.
The paper can have up to 8 pages in the two-columns CPS conference style.
The papers selected for presentation and publication according to the reviewing results will be published in the SYNASC 2016 proceedings.
EUBra-BIGSEA's Danilo Ardagna from Politecnico Di Milano has joined the workshop programme committee lead by Dana Petcu from the West University and Institute e-Austria, Timisoara.
jordan retro 11 mens UK